Ok, the stock design is very good, it has a good (1") recoil pad and it has stippling (not checkering) that is attractive and feels good in the hand.

When the rifle arrives the first thing you must do is dissemble it completely, on
My unit the front sight was lose, the scope bases were snug but had oil under them so I cleaned them up and installed them with FNP (clear) the trigger group has a hollow screw in the front that was lose, I didn't check it and after the first few shots it worked it's way out and chipped the stock.

[Linked Image]

Nothing drastic but it has to be fixed, the hollow screw has a spring inside that presses on the trigger, I removed that and installed the screw with some FNP. With no further adjustment the trigger is fine for a heavy rifle.

[Linked Image]

The lug has the standard hot glue and the mag well is also the bedding block, I shot the rifle with that setup to see if it was worth going any further, with some 60% H4895 loads it showed some promise so I continued on.

[Linked Image]

Scrubbed the bore, coated it with DBC, installed a Weaver 3x9 that has been the test scope on several rifles and shot some Speer 235's about 2" or 3" the recoil with 60% loads is heavy (for me) there is no way I will ever shoot a full power load in this rifle, I bought this gun for fun and a reloading project.

[Linked Image]

The groups never got any better, some worse, I bedded the action, redid the crown, tried several midrange loads and it would shoot fair and then scatter all over the place.
The rifle seemed better than that, the bore was smooth, no tight or lose spots, so I replaced the scope, seems the first few loads broke the scope, now with a K6 installed it is shooting 1 1/2 " groups, if the rain ever stops I will continue testing.

More to come.

[Linked Image]