I don't have the whole story, but got an email from Sure' Scott's wife last night went missing in Zimbabwe on Thursday. Obviously there are lots' of concerns about this. Not positive why he was there but know he was looking at opening more area out side of So. Africa. He had his tracking dogs, and one didn't come back. There are supposed to be several searchers out looking for him. I heard last night that his back pack was found near (the? a?)River. I assume if they can follow well enough to find a back pack he owned they should be able to determine if he went on. Also heard there was speculation that a croc got him. Never been around them so don't know what kind of hunters they are. I've known Scott for several years and have hunted with him. Has anyone heard anything about this? Not sure how much of what I've heard is true, outside of he's missing. Prayers for the family and for him to be found. What is the weather now this time of year. I know he didn't always carry a gun when in the bush.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain