I'll be making Alaska my permanent home next month. It's the culmination of a lifelong dream of mine, one that I've been dreaming of since I was a little boy reading stories of adventures in a lonely land. The draw for me has always been the relative freedom that it offers and the lack of forgiveness inherent to the wild places. The idea that there's still places that nobody has laid bootprints on and are still unspoiled by man has always appealed to this dreamer. Animals that have never seen a human and humans that rarely see other humans is a solitude unlike anywhere else in this country. Alaska is my paradise and I'll soon be living the dream. I may never be her native son but she's always been my mother land and my refuge of peaceful grandeur and unforgiving loneliness. I'll tread lightly and never take for granted the privilege of living deliberately.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~