Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
Very nice....But the No 1 like that with the 20" barrel trips my trigger a bit more. That one needs to be in 358.

Back in about 1986 IIRC the year correctly at the NRA convention I commented to the Ruger rep that if they even made the RSI in .358, I'd be all over it like a duck on a June bug. The idiot literally went nuclear. You'd have though I'd just invite his mother to a gang bang or something. "F" bomb flew all over the place. Guess the rectal orifice didn't like the idea.

Over the years I've come into three RSI M77 rifles all in .308 Win. Two a nice and slim as that type should be but one has a stock a bit thicker than standard. I've come into a couple of M77s in .358 and I've thought about dropping one of the into the RSI stock (the fat one) as it looks like there's enough wood to make it work. Just have to rake in enough coin to be able to chain my gunsmith to his bench.

Hell! If I had the coin handy I'd snag one of those .275 Rigby's as well.

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE