Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by PAMac
I also hated the large ammount of nose hair I was blessed with.... the stuff is harder to get rid of than wood vine..... so after many attempts at eradication.... my BBQ gave me an idea.... singe them off..... remembering the old Bic lighter palm trick.... or gas in the pocket then flick the lighter method... I remembered it was a fairly quick light painless burn....

So I preceded to seal off my nasal passage in the top of my mouth with my tounge... like when holding your breath under water..... then put the lighter up to my nostril and preceded to fill it up with butane..... after a short while it was time to flick the bic.....

Well.....

It felt like a mule kicked me in the back of the eyeballs.... approx. 10 inch blue flames come shooting out of my nostrils... then I lost my vision for a minute or so.... had the worse case of icecream headache I've ever had..... there were slight equilibrium issues for the next half hour as well....

I've come to terms and made peace with my nose hair since.... guess it was just me trying to halt adulthood when it was undoubtedly coming whether I liked it or not.....

LMAO, I hope to GOD there is video of this somewhere......

That's so much better than......Hold my beer......

Hahaha. He has done a first and last "only" thing.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin