Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Cool pix

Tks for sharing

Funny how the camera comes out more on bluebird days

Haha, no joke. Camera never comes out when I'm getting thrashed out there. That's the less glamorous part of the job. Rolling around for 15 hours a day, and then laying in the anchorage all night hoping you don't drag anchor is just part of it though. My boat is a very good sea boat though, but when those gusts hit you hard and you lean over pretty good it makes you think about life a little.

We drug anchor once in a big storm around Thanksgiving... out of a cove on Montague... We never thought... all were asleep, and it started to get really rougher than it should... talk about the Lord protecting his one... wind and current were correct and we shot right out of the protected cove, middle of the bay out into the "ocean". Lets just say land was no where near when we woke up and turned on the lights.... and then on the way back in, fuel ran out, lucky it was friend of a friend... he knew what happened and crawled down to switch tanks...

It didn't dawn on my until later how damn lucky we really were... and then to miss an almost sub surface 40ish foot power pole floating... or just a log I dunno... it was not small... on the way in

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....