Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The wall is flat stoopid, its true.

However, the guy is all over the place, and SOME of what he said he'd do is intriguing to me. I mean I ain't blind; we need some serious shake-up in DC, no argument about THAT. Too bad we got this wanker as our shaker.

And who were you proposing to do the shaking? Her Imperial Highness Hillary Rodham the First who's resume was crafted by her husband twisting the arm of YOUR Party? Yes, the Party coerced by Bill gave her Daniel Patrick Moynahan's Senate seat in 2000. In 2008, they gave her a very weak field to run against and she lost to your hero, the unknown first term Senator from Illinois. The Party gave her the Sec of State gig to pad her resume. The Party evacuated the Primary field for her in 2016 and Bernie the Communist gave her fits. She was MADE by the Washington establishment. She IS as Insider as you get.

So you want to shake up DC? What, by killing all conservatives? Is that your shake up?

HRC was shaking up nothing. Now you have an outsider that has to deal with what your Chocolate Messiah left us

- race relations at the worst since the '60s due to Eric Holder
- an unenforceable border due to catch and release
- a nuclear Iran
- a nuclear NK
- millions of square miles put off limits to energy development because of XO
- no keystone
- dead coal industry and loses of jobs in coal, railroads and energy production
- an EXPLOSION of our national debt
- expansion of civil unrest all pushed by Alinsky's Rules for Radicals breaking down the Rule of Law

Thank you for giving us Obama. My life wouldn't have been the same without him. (insert middle finger icon)

People like you have been whining about having an outsider come in and "clean out the barn" since H. Ross Perot torpedoed Bush Sr. Now you got someone in who doesn't give a chitt about Washington OR the Party system, but you don't like that either.

Harry Truman was a breath of fresh are after the smooth talking politician that was FDR. The elitists of his period did not treat him kindly either. He was too blunt, too direct for them.

Did you really think the Dems would play ball with Trump? Did you think the GOP establishment would fall in line? Did you think the MSM was going to be fair to Trump? Did you think George Soros was not going to stir up civil unrest in the form of protests?

Of course, I waste my time with you. Find another Utopia with Open Borders and a Nanny State you crave and go. I will tell you what you will find there. A dying culture being swallowed and soon subjugated to Islam. Go to Sweden or Denmark. In another generate, infidels and dissidents like yourself will be beheaded. Like that idea? I don't and don't want it here.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo