Originally Posted by Klikitarik
That looks like a rather nice place, and it has great (15 5-star) reviews where I looked. That end of town, as you suggested, Randy, is not without a certain pall. And one is probably more at risk from the public range down that way with a few of the doozies who might lob a few 'strays' that end up anywhere.

I have to say though, that I have had the same great business interactions with the businesses over in that corner which I've come to know throughout this decent town.

speakin of breakin bread with good folks, by my calcs Mark we're overdue to have a cuppa or a bite to eat. Would be good to catch up with you if you can spare the time.

Mondays and Tuesdays are about the only days I can. But if you're up for it would sure be good to see you again. If we were smart (and I'm pretty sure you are) we'd invite Thomas (kabuko 68) along.

If you've not met Thomas yet you're in for a treat. Truly a good guy and with you both having taught (he's still active) I'm sure you'd find some common ground besides hunting

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.