Check around for Interarms Witworth, Zastava. I feel this would be my route given the parameters. Some of these may have barrel band mounted front sling ring. Does Husqvarna do a 375 H&H? I know all of these rifles are worthy of consideration. May have to gunsmith off a barrel band option(why??) Or just installed a stock stud. The Winchester Super Express(no longer made) has a silver soldered on barrel swivel mount, not a band. All are capable of rear Peep/ghost ring sight. Ruger made an excellent classic 375 H&H as well(barrel band). All are floating around on Guns International, Gun Broker, Guns America and others. Your blued/wood requirements will limit you a bit. Used guns would be a real worthy look into. As far as personal real world expierence for me with a CRF 375H&H, Winchester by a mile, BSA, Interarms/Witworth(maybe too light in weight for you) Ruger. I personally don't like the Ruger bolt, but that is purely me. CDNN has a deal on Win M70 375H&H now. Yes, The Alaskan. And The Safari Express. But, with that barrel band. Alaskan has a rather long 25 inch barrel. Side note, Weatherby SV2? Not CRF, but only $640. Cool that you are gonna do some kind of great hunt. Alaska Brown Bear? Lion? Cape buff? P.S. maybe a 375 Ruger?

Last edited by Zengela; 05/16/17.