Originally Posted by watch4bear
The three, who are facing a recall vote, have enlisted the ACLU of Alaska to help them sue the City of Homer over what they claim is an unconstitutional recall election scheduled for June 13.

Since when have these Marxists ever been interested in the Constitution? Oh... when they twist it to benefit themselves. Never mind the fact that their secret preparation of Resolution 16-121 and 17-109, was in direct violation of Homer City Code Title 1. The very fact that "their efforts were cloaked in secrecy" is an extremely strong indicator that they knew very well it was a violation of Federal law, that it was not in the best interest of the city and further, that it was diametrically opposed to the wishes of Homer residents.

Larry Zuccaro was indeed correct when he stated: “That is just how a Marxist would think. They’re telling us we don’t have a right to remove them? It’s basic– that we are only governed through our consent, and we’re simply following the legal process for removing our consent to have them govern,”

... and this is exactly the problem with these ultra-liberal Marxists and their twisted logic: they view themselves as above the law and want nothing more than to drive their agenda down our throats and control every aspect of our lives.

...end rant.

Last edited by High_Noon; 05/19/17.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue