Bought some 100 grain boat tail Speer .243 bullets a while back. Upon inspection,they were found to have a lip around the top of the boat tail,and smeared points. The exposed lead tips were smeared down one side of the jacket. Not a huge deal,but these weren't blems. The tooling is obviously in need of some work. So,off to Speer they went. After sending them pics and the lot number. They did in fact send back 2 boxes. One to cover my return shipping. Of the SAME LOT NUMBER! With the same flaws. Well,if it isn't bad enough component prices have doubled the last few years,and availability can suck. Now we can expect blems at full price. Even in return for other blems. The first box of bullets I ever bought were Speer. 42 years ago. The last box of Speer I ever bought was 3 months ago. Se la vie.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."