Couple of things (besides the 'clearanced' bolt handle and recoil pad previously mentioned):

The hammering on the sight is likely someone that didn't have a drift to adjust laterally (old sights you have to physically move left or right and file for windage)

The trigger that came with the gun was likely a double set trigger, the DT is not the best, but is likely fine but there will be modifications to the inletting or excess space. Would be interested in how the modified it for the single trigger.

Something about the trigger guard bothers me, it looks military and a replacement over the 'shotgun' trigger guard that would have gone over the DST (not the whole bottom metal, just the trigger guard). I would have him send a photo of the gun from the underside to see if there is a big gap there where the two triggers were and if anything was changed to fit the new guard.

If the bottom of the gun was acceptable, I'd be all over it for $925. Been looking for one south of $1k for a while, they don't come up often.

Talent is what you're born with, skills are what you earn. - Rod Smith

Time flies, but remember, you are the pilot!