laugh... I've been trying to narrow my powder supply down a bit. Wanting to make a switch to H4350, but that powder is getting hard to find these days. I also bought an 8 pound jug of H335 at a local gunshow for $50.00 (couldn't say no at that price), thinking I was going to burn it up in my bolt action .223 rem and I've damn near succeeded. Down to about 2 pounds now. I've heard for a while that it can be a finicky powder and very unstable at higher temps. Thus the reason for wanting to burn it up and try something different. However, I've been pretty happy with the groups I'm shooting with it. Seems to produce some very accurate loads. I haven't noticed a big difference in POI shift when temps warm up either. Been wanting to try some TAC as a suitable replacement for H335. But, as of now, it is one of my "go to" powders for the little .223 Rem.. Just bought some AR comp for my new AR's as well. Maybe that will become one of my "go to" powders if it works out.... blush.. Just want to try and keep this chit as simple as I can, but sometimes that can be a tedious journey of trial and error...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA