Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I remember about 12 years ago when I was serving on a local city council and we wanted to put in a new road across the prairie to connect two main streets, and the Army Corps notified us we would have to mitigate wetlands on our project. What wetlands? I went out with the city engineer and walked the project - no wetlands. But they insisted that when excavation for the interstate was conducted in the sixties, that the earthmovers had taken dirt from the area to build an interchange, and thus, wetlands were created adjacent to the Laramie River. Stupidity.

Thank you for boots on the ground. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to not quit my job as inspector at the city. Council and mayor do NOTHING. even when warned. Ahead of time. Then when something pisses off a voter or two, literally the right couple... its guess whose fault?

I hate government, small or large and wish I'd never started this job. Council does what the manager spoon feeds them to do... but I digress

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....