Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by szihn
Their only hope is for the "moderate ones" to start doing great harm to those that espouse violence.
But that's not going to happen.
If they would publicly police their own and do so with vigor, maybe the non-Muslims of the world would believe that there is such a thing as a "peace loving Muslim."

Personally I don't believe in them.

"Moderate Muslims" are those that hold you down and "Radical Muslims" are the ones that cut off your head. But make no mistake about the fact that they are 100% on the same team and on the same side.

I had my first dealings with them in my 20s. I had more later, and in several places around the world. They can be easy to get along with in the cases where they think they are getting something from you, but that's the only time.
Other than that , they are the enemies of all that is decent.

Could I be wrong?
I don't think so, but if I am let them start to police up their own! If they don't you can be assured I am NOT wrong about them and their beliefs.

11/11/15 As ISIS advances on Sadad, a strategic Syrian town near Homs, hundreds of Christian and Muslim fighters are battling to defend it.

Then take them in to your abode.

Think of it like making room for an a first year exchange student from Switzerland.

Good luck!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.