Personally, I have no doubt that some, and maybe all, of Trump's associates are crooks and liars. For all I know, Donald may be himself. I believe that there most likely has been some interference of some kind by Russia into our political situation. A lot of that is speculation, and just what did and did not happen, may never be fully known.

BUT....here is what is known.....during the 8 years of the Obama administration the press and the Democrats gave him a pass on EVERYTHING, and questioned NOTHING. We don't know what went on behind the scenes with Obama, because nothing was investigated. The press did every thing within their power to cover up Benghazi. They fanned the flames of the Black Lives Matter movement, so as to try and hide the fact that Obama had made race relations worse. They covered up the mess called Obamacare. I could keep going, but the message is very plain......if this were a Hillary presidency, and the exact same things were happening to her that are being reported on Trump, it would all be swept under the rug.