Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Kushner, left the data off his SF86. What was he covering up? Several others in the White House did the same thing.
What were they Hiding? We have a President who releases Classified information, which may compromise
someone under cover. What I want to know is why is Trump so in bed with the Russians. Does he owe
them money?

Surprise, dickwad. Trump isn't in bed with the Russians. The Clintons have a demonstrable history of cozying up to the Russians. The DNC'S cyber security measures were ludicrous. Of course the Russians got some of it. They're professionals. I don't know what Kushner did, and neither do you. Unless it's backed up with actual evidence, the accusation is meaningless. Tell me what classified info Trump passed. You don't know if that is true, or what was passed, if it WERE true. We know nothing. Apparently, classified info isn't as important as we thought. Hillary is still free. Personally, I just want to see the windpipe of the left, crushed under a boot. They are traitorous scum.

The Democrats are treasonous scum with a long history of collaborating with the Russians. Ted Kennedy enlisted the Kremlin's help to defeat Reagan in 1984, he should have been hanged for treason.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/oct/27/20061027-084248-4386r/