Originally Posted by jimmyp
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Primary Arms doesn't sell junk. If their name is on it, it's inexpensive; it's no cheap. It will be a decent competent scope. No it won't be military grade indestructible, but you can expect it will be clear and will hold zero.

How many have you personally tested? Unless you have some proof of that I am gonna call bullshit on it. Plus I would have to see the pictures. This place is beginning to sink fast, most of the "knowledge" here is coming from google.
Personally I have never "tested" a primary arms scope. But the 3 gun competitions I have been to are no stranger to Primary Arms stuff, and I have yet to find anyone unhappy with a PA branded product. They seem to be popular and even recommended by competitors for an entry level scope. Most serious competitors will upgrade at some point and pass their PA scope/dot on to someone else. I personally watched a competitor take a PA red dot (one of the early Aimpoint knock-off's) off his AR, throw it about 15 yards, where it skipped a couple times along the cement walk way, then off into the gravel. Mounted it back on his AR and put 4-5 rounds on steel at 50 yards. I wanna say that was a red dot in the $79.00 price range...we were all pretty impressed for a $79.00 red dot. He said that was the 4th or 5th time he had done that. He bought it specifically to just beat the living crap out of.

So while I have never personally "tested" or owned one, I have encountered a few owners who have all been pretty happy.