Gungeek per M. Sagebrush's statement, if someone was selling bullshit on a stick for a 1.75 and the next dude selling chocolate ice cream for 2.00 you would be telling someone how you saw several other people eating the 1.75 offering and saying it was great. I think you are a gun writer of sorts so you yourself should and could afford a $79 primary arms red dot and post up your results first hand? I would love to see your review instead of you recommending something you have never owned. You have a lot to say but most of it is garnered second or third hand.

If we are to believe the the results from your post above regards flinging the PA red dot on the concrete there is no doubt that we will all be reading that the Seals and next the Marines why all branches of service and law enforcement will be going to primary arms red dots. I have myself tried a couple of the sig romeo 4's, while I use them on a couple of fun guns at this time I would not recommend them over an aimpoint or even an eotech, both of which are in use by people who have to rely on their equipment. Please note I own the sig's romeo's, have shot with them over a year, have had no issues with them and still don't have the chutzpah to recommend them over a known reliable brand.