Originally Posted by WiFowler
Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
It's amazing how many here already know him. MooseMike, you are spot on. It is hard to believe that it happened. Some of it was family land from many years back. For those who are expecting sponsors to drop their show, I wouldn't count on it. I THINK they either own or have a big interest in most of the companies who sponsor them.

Well, they don't OWN the Outdoor Sportsman's Group Networks (Outdoor Channel), and the Outdoor Channel just put their program on an indefinite hiatus . .

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/201...ks-suspend-bill-busbice-wildgame-nation/

I saw that earlier today. But if the Outdoor Channel really wants to get him, let them forbid any ad money from the Plano Synergy group to show they are serious about it.

As has been stated, they are reported to run dogs behind the high fence. Bill was tabbed as being responsible for dog hunting to even still exist in this state when the state wanted to ban them a few years ago. And I have been told by some of the guys who have been inside the fence to log timber on their property that there is a secondary fence inside the big fence. I think that all those who have hobnobbed with Bill and the boys including Willie Robertson, ought to come out and say that they are severing ties with the Plano group. But, that's my opinion.