I just pick the correct tags to draw. Having hunted the units with hard to draw tags. I know that the tags in easy to draw units have the potential to produce good bucks. I do not get to hunt the high juniper, But I get to hunt every year in the unit where the best bucks live during season. Hunt every 5-6 years in a unit with a 25% chance of killing a nice buck or hunt every year in units with a 15% chance of a good buck. While some guys build points waiting to hunt, I have been eating venison. 1 nice buck and 2 meat bucks in the last 6 years. 2 years I passed on deer early to eat tag soup. 1 year I hunted a true monster all season. My priority is to hunt. Not wait to hunt. Plus I have a bear and Cougar tag, So if I cut fresh sign I can jump on it.

Last edited by baltz526; 07/02/17.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.