Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Not too many years ago the pawn shops had them piled up, with 350 as the going rate.

Then everyone decided they were cool and now I don't see them anymore.

Good thing I bought mine when they were cheap!

They were $349.00 when I used to buy them. That was the "new in box" price... The one I really regret not buying was a like new/used stainless boat paddle 270 win for $270.00......

I passed up a .270 at a gun show. Thought if I waited until the next day I might get it for $315 instead of the $325 the seller was asking. Got to the show right after it opened then next morning and some guy was filling out the paperwork on it..

That was one of two rifles I regret not buying on the spot. The other was a pre-WWII 8mm Mauser with a Berlin crest on it. The owner was German and brought it over to the US in '56. It had been sporterized with a new stock and trigger work and was a gorgeous rifle with a slick action. Passed on it at $225. Dumb. Live and learn...

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.