Originally Posted by BossHawg
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by BossHawg
Oh my, aren't those just adorable. Seems you use to rip on guys on here and accuse them of painting model tanks in their grandmas basement. Looks like you were just taking out years of frustration from being locked in your grandmas basement while painting tanks and sniffing paint fumes. This post screams "I need some love and affection from the same 24 hour campfire members that i've been a [bleep] to for the last 5 years". Your plea for attention is sad and pathetic. Must suck being a lonely loser.

Jesus....

Give it a rest.... why do you have to Fudk up a nice thread?

some of you trolls must live a pretty pathetic life.

if you didn't have the internet, you'd have no social life at all...

if you can call being a Troll a Social Life.

GFY Misfire. That's what your wife says your nickname is

Great! Just what we need... another internet Badass, who lives in MaMa's basement...

with a stupid response like that, I'd say he's maybe 12 or 13....

or else he quit mentally developing at that age, when he started using drugs and sneaking his folks alcohol
and getting drunk...

Well my wife has no clue who you are.....so she never talked to you...

but she certainly agrees with me, that you are a real stupid ass or stupid schitt..

take your pick... either one applies...

Now go play tag on the left lane of the expressway during Rush Hour...see how many semis you can
dodge.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez