John;
Top of the morning to you - well it's morning here in BC and we can actually see the other side of the valley so far! - anyway I hope all is well with you in Sweden sir.

I was going to say something like thanks for the interesting read, but perhaps thanks in this instance isn't really the exact sentiment I'm attempting to articulate.... wink

One wonders with all the checks and balances in food production how these instances arise, but they certainly seem to and with unsettling regularity anymore.

Anyway sir, we're off now for a day trip to somewhere - perhaps a quick jaunt into northern Washington and then back home. We're doing the "tourist in your own area" thing this round of vacation time, as the fires up north of us have limited the camping spots available and we're of the opinion that the folks who've been evacuated should have them before we do anyway.

All the best to you this summer sir and as always it's good to hear from you even when you're sharing stuff that makes me slightly uncomfortable! laugh

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"