Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by bryguy
All I know is that I have a Tikka T3X stainless steel lite sitting at my FFL waiting for me to pick up that I paid $569 plus shipping for, and the fee my FFL will charge to do the paper work, so say $600..
you have to request the price to be emailed to you, but the price I got was 569.........so if the regular A7s are running 1k, then that seems like about like a $500 difference by the time tax is thrown in there..........and not but about $100 difference from being double the price.........

Not to beat this dead horse anymore but 569 for a T3x stainless steel lite sounds awfully low and of course your pricing of the regular A7 seems to be way high. Lets discuss real world vs fairy tale pricing . I bought a Weatherby Mark V a few months back for 599 doesn't mean they all sell for that little.

All I can tell you is go to Whitakers guns website and request a price for the T3X stainless lite and they will email you the price.......I attached the email quote I received last week..........and I was using what you and VAhillbilly were saying the price for the A7 was........honestly I havent seen any Sakos in the local shops around here, except for the occasional used one, so I have no idea what they would be priced new around here..

Attached Images
Untitled.jpg (73.46 KB, 21 downloads)
Untitled.jpg (73.46 KB, 14 downloads)