Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
Originally Posted by bryguy
All I know is that I have a Tikka T3X stainless steel lite sitting at my FFL waiting for me to pick up that I paid $569 plus shipping for, and the fee my FFL will charge to do the paper work, so say $600..
you have to request the price to be emailed to you, but the price I got was 569.........so if the regular A7s are running 1k, then that seems like about like a $500 difference by the time tax is thrown in there..........and not but about $100 difference from being double the price.........

Wow! A new Tikka T3X lite stainless for $569? You got a smokin deal on that, I looked on GB just for chits and giggles and the cheapest T3x lite stainless i could find was $650 + shipping not to mention FFL fee, I did find a T3x blue synthetic for $529 + shipping.....not many A7 stainless were listed but the cheapest I could find was $898 with free shipping.....A price difference of around $250.......Enjoy your new Tikka, I bet she will shoot.......Hb

Here's another place you can get a T3x for $550-ish: http://www.keithssporting.com/

Okie John

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.