I was at dinner with my wife last night (without the kids for once) and was telling her about how I'm always impressed by the kindness and generosity of so many of the "regulars" on here. How that if a guy has a youngster in mind that is interested in fishing or hunting a thread about it will find that youngster outfitted completely with nothing asked in return. I've been in on the giving part plenty of times because of my gear whoreing nature but not on the receiving part, mostly because I don't want for things, I have been blessed in that way. A generous gentleman by the name of M. Stevenson offered to send me some flashers and various other salmon tackle and wanted nothing in return. I am always impressed by the genuine kindness from folks here. I can't wait to try out this new gear and look forward to returning the kindness when the fish gods smile upon me.

Thank you Mr. Stevenson for your gift and while I've never posted any pictures on here in all the years I've been here I have a good incentive to figure it out now and I'll hang some pictures in the future.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~