I have a 2016 F350 Super Duty King Ranch and I love the truck. It is much roomier than the Duramax I traded in on it. I just returned from pulling a 28 foot travel trailer from NE Wyoming to Lake of the Ozarks Missouri. I averaged 10 mpg while towing at 75 mph all the way there. It was a little less in the black hills area of WY and Sd. I get about 15-16 when driving empty at 80 mph. My truck has the built in exhaust brake and I can lock the rear axels so bypass that limited slip. The truck stayed in 6th gear all the way to lake of the Ozarks until about the last 50 miles when we saw some steep grades on the local roads in the rolling hills. You could honestly forget the trailer was hooked up! Its tough to beat the new Super Dutys with the 6.7

One drawback is the radiator. Most people have to replace the radiator fairly early, hopefully when it is under warranty. They have been having issues since 2011 at least and are still putting the same design in these trucks. Mine is a 2016 and I bought it with 36,142 miles (bumper to bumper warranty expired at 36,000) and when I drove it home it dripped a couple drops of anti-freeze. Had the radiator tested and the seal on the drivers side had started to fail. Its a fairly time extensive effort to replace the radiator. You can expect $1600 to $2000 to replace it. My brother in law had to replace his too, while it was still under warranty.

Mine only has a 24 gallon tank too (lots of fill ups)