Originally Posted by deflave
Maybe I'm just not lucky with the high capacity stuff, but the only high capacity 10/22 mags I've found to be worth a fugk are the Tactical Innovations. They're adjustable to the respective rifle and once setup will run flawlessly.

The Ruger and other versions inevitably give fits in every 10/22 I own.

IMO the money is better spent on multiple 10 rounders.

Dave

This. Once a month, we have a Steel Challenge match at our range. Without fail, the folks who bring the BX-25 Ruger mags end up cussing them and finishing last in the match because most of their stage time is spent trying to get the guns to run with those mags. Mostly from FTE and FTF. The dimensions on the BX-25's are, for whatever reason, slightly smaller than the 10 rd mags. Couple that with the added weight and they cock funny in the gun causing them not to run right.

A few guys have tried glueing a little velcro patch on one side of the mag so that it snugs things up, but it doesn't work too well.

I run an Alangator tri-mag that couples three 10-rd mags together and have never had an issue.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan