Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by RickBin
Use the Campfire Gallery.

Rick, I moderate a motorcycle forum called Adventure Rider. I am not an administrator, so I don't know what was done to make it work, but I can pull an image from my Facebook albums and post it there. I can do it on a boating forum called The Hull Truth too. This site won't let me. It will only show the link. I share a lot of pics on Facebook, and I would assume many other members here do to. Is there any way we can get this site to accept a copied link from Facebook.

I'm using Imgur. Works just like photobucket, but better, faster, stronger.... smile One thing tho, is that for the pic to show up on Campfire, you have to start with text, or it will only show the link on your post.

My first post from Ingur did just that. I went back and added text above the link, but the link remained, while the next two pictures I posted after that showed up (same thread). Probably if I had deleted the link, then put it back on following text, it would show.

No picture will show up until it gets to the 'Fire.

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but twice I tried to create an account with Imgur and it wouldn't let me.