Well I have some of the 180's for my 358( http://wisconsincartridge.com/product/358-win-180-gr-fn-2600-fps-20-roundsnew/ ) and they are accurate and the recoil is very mild. Probably the perfect "deer" load around my parts. Very pleasant to shoot. I haven't spent much time with that bullet though nor have I killed anything with it either.

I m mostly focusing on the Speer 220 and various other 225 gr pills for my 358 running somewhere between 2400 to 2500 fps. I have been finding IMR 3031 has been the most accurate powder and Ramshot TAC has produced the highest velocity.

I don't believe either Speer is that "hard". I do think you want to get a good start on them though like others have said. I m going to test them my self but from what I've seen the 220's are very accurate and hit hard at 2400-2500 fps.

I'd like to hear experiences with the 180/220 on large game my self. I'd also give a box of the listed factory loaded 180's a go before doing a ton of reloading with that 180. My rifle shoots them great!

Meat Hunters Do It For Dinner.