Originally Posted by SWGAShooter
Originally Posted by peeshooter
I used Ryan at Diablo Customs for a 6mm CM and he did an outstanding job. He posts here occasionally.

Just curious when he did this for you? Had him do a 6CM rebarrel end of last summer. Took about 6 weeks and had some barrel/stock issues and it sent back. He sold barrel and was ordering me the barrel I had originally wanted. Worked out the details and was going to get him to bed the rifle. Said it would take about 8-10 weeks. This was in November. He will not respond to PMs, email, answer the phone, or respond to voicemails. Hell, I even sent him a letter a month ago asking him to call me. No response yet. I understand he could be busy so every 4-6 weeks I would send him a PM or email. Stopped responding back in the spring. Up to that point it was allways the barrel was to be in anyday. At first everything was fine. Prompt responses to PMs. Even talked on the phone when I sent the rifle back. Now nothing.

Sorry for the rant been needing to get this off my chest for awhile. Just don't know what else to do.

I sent him parts in May last year, took 3 months but I have a one-holer.

How do you know a Trump hater? They'll tell you.