Tried two loads so far and they both shoot lights out. I did not have the firing pin bushed and should have. The bolt will go out to GreTan soon enough.
H335/105 amax and N133/95 Berger vld hunting, Lapua brass, remmy 7.5 primers. I never found pressure as I had no sticky bolt lift, primers were still nice and round but a big fat crater at the firing pin, and no chrony with me. The H335 loads cratered more extensively. The n133 at VV max book did not crater until I was a couple tenths above max. Everything was under an inch and several loads were in the half inch or less range. I am no photo expert but will give it a whir tomorrow.

I'm already planning an identical build in a creedmoor of 6 flavor. I'm very pleased with the sendero contour although it does limit your stock choices. The Ag composites stock won't win any beauty contests and I wouldn't run one without bedding. I was afraid this would turn out to be a goat hump blueprint that would do nothing well. Happy to report it's comfortable on the shoulder, off a pack, and on the bench so far. Hope to have some loads chronied soon.

My tastes generally run towards Montuckys and chopped WalLy World ADL specials in Mountain Rifle or Mountaineer pattern Mickeys. This one may change things.