Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
As a deer rifle it will do nothing that a host of longstanding cartridges haven't been doing for decades. I bought a Creedmoor before they exploded in popularity and now I am growing to hate it because of the cult status surrounding it.

Why do you care what other people think or do?

You know that the Creedmoor craze is just that, a trendy craze that is likely to decline and fizzle out to the point that used gun racks are going to be full of slightly used Creedmoor chambered rifles that will languish under a layer of dust until a rifle loony comes along to make an offer to the guy behind the counter that he can't refuse.

Why do you care if I care? More than anything else I am disgusted with the fact that people haven't learned to spell it yet, despite the fact that there are thousands of threads on it.

I don't care about your issues with the 6.5 Creedmoor or your disgust with people who misspell "Creedmoor", I just can't understand why anyone would care about trivial BS. I believe in living life and doing things on my terms while ignoring people and things that are of no consequence. The misspelling of "Creedmoor" is about as inconsequential as anything could possibly be.