So I post a Crosby Stills and Nash song from Youtube...

and some of you guys pull out of it as advocating just mowing these AntiFarts down...

do you see me say Kill them?

I can tell ya this.. those of us that served took an oath...

and these people are tearing our communities and nation apart.. which is evidently is okay with some of you
if it isn't your neighborhood...well eventually it will be if these clowns aren't stopped...

those of us that took an oath, knew it meant we put ourselves on the line...
to include Guard members and reservists..

if these antifart clowns and BLM clowns know they are putting their asses on the line to go out and pull
this crap, I'd bet their numbers would drop 90%....or more...

They are snowflakes... if they can't hit you from behind and run like hell, to avoid repercussions, they won't
pull that crap...

My state can pull out and activate N.G. right now to help fight forest fires.. but they don't want to do so
when these people are busy trying to burn businesses, cars, buses etc.. in Downtown Potland.

and if thinking that I advocate standing up to these idiots with force makes one an idiot.... then it is some of
you YoYos that are the idiots....

and if I am "angry " these people are tearing down our neighborhoods, people's homes, businesses, cars
burning, looting.. while our cops are ordered to stand down by liberal democRATs politicians etc....

then I am guilty as charged.. I give a schitt about my nation.. maybe some of you closet case Antifa Supporters
ought to try caring about our nation and society as we know it also...but then, that would require making a stand
and putting in an effort...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez