LED's have revolutionized outdoor lighting anyway and when they add the inflatable body to defuse the light, they've really changed late night camping. I do like the USB recharging feature of the LumenAid. If you have a phone power pack with you, you can do the light, too, if the sun isn't bright enough to get it done.

If you're camping with small kids who are afraid of the dark, either one of these will make a great night light for them. Interesting story about that....I said that I just got back from a boy scout pack trip. It wasn't backpacking, though. We used my llamas. Everyone took along a PILE of snacks. The 2d night we needed to hang a bear bag but with all the snacks plus real food, the bag must have weighed 40 lb. We couldn't find a suitable tree limb for it. I'm not a leader. I'm just a guy in the church who loves to pack and I volunteer my llamas. Packing with the scouts can be a real kick. I was standing back watching the fun with the bear bag and it wasn't going well to get it 10' in the air. I finally told them to just toss it in the middle of the llamas. I guarantee that no bear is going to bother it without the llamas raising all kinds of hell. We'd be well informed of one in the area and it was highly unlikely that a bear would make any attempt to get at it. Llamas are used as sheep guard animals for a reason.
Anyway, before the bear prevention talk was all over, 1 very young man was seriously considering the possibilities of being et by something large and pointy. Part of their scout training was to erect and sleep in a shelter and they all had them made. Before it was over, they'd combined all of their shelters into 1 large one with the 1 boy in the middle where he'd have merely been dessert instead of the main course. I didn't think of offering my light as a night light until the next day but I bet it would have greatly helped the situation. Just in case, before the next trip I think I'll get another one.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.