Samsung Digital. I am not familiar with that. If it is DSL, no prob.

If that is a cell-phone camera, which is fine for short range, and kill-site photos, you may wish you had a better camera. There is nothing better than a DSL with up to 300mm telephoto zoom lens for more distant wildlife. Your BOG can double as a tripod for steadier shots at the upper end, but the 300 setting can still be hand held if careful, or a rest is handy. The lowest setting on mine starts where my smaller image -stabalized lens leaves off, but the larger lens is not stabalized. One can get them in image-stabalized for an extra $300 or so. I've a Canon Rebel "kit" from CostCo- about $500 for camera body and the two zoom lenses... You should also buy a couple relatively cheap protective lenses for the front of the zoons.- I bought one plain one and one Polarizing- makes clouds etc. stand out better. The two protective lenses interchange on the smaller and larger lenses, and are cheap insurance against damaging the zoom lenses..

The Canon takes noticably better pictures than my iphone5. Out hunting, I generally carry it with just the larger zoom length on it, leaving everything else either at home or in camp.

Oh yeah, HAVE A GREAT HUNT!

Last edited by las; 08/31/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.