Was traveling for work and stopped in an archery shop that specializes in traditional gear. I have always told myself that I would shoot the next bow I purchase vs ordering but its tough to find a place that carries a lot of recurves; so I relished the opportunity. I shot a ton of bows (bear and a bunch of Martins); came down to either a 55 or 45 Hunter. The 55 was a sweet bow, smooth, well put together. Just too much weight, went with the 45#. It is very smooth drawing, no stacking whatsoever. Some hand shock after the shot, but increasing the BH a bit helped with that, seems to get better the more I shoot it. My 29" 150's tuned to my #50 grizzly are giving me a weak arrow reaction, so am going to try and tune the hunter to 400's with 50 gr added to the insert. Fired some full-length bare shafts and looks promising. I like simple lines on a recurve and a grizzly trips my trigger in the respect, but the 58" and my 28+ draw doesnt bode well. I really like this 62" hunter, think Ill grow to like the lines more 😀

Stuck in airports, Terrorized
Sent to meetings, Hypnotized
Over-exposed, Commercialized
Handle me with Care...
-Traveling Wilbury's