other things have happened to me too, a few miss fed primers on a progressive press noticed when empting the bin powder spilled , a progressive powder measure stuck every few rounds not sure why but decided to weigh a few and guess what NO powder at all caught at home all my own fault for getting complacent, No longer use that press ! at the range one day shooting my contender a 350 GNR pretty big stuff, shot 5 or 6 boom just fine then it happened pooff and wisps of smoke around the breech could not open the frame lots of the oh S___ word, finally got it a part at home pulled out a big chunk of semi burned IMR 4895 it stayed a solid tube????? decided to pull the rest and check the powder weight no problem, then starred in each case no problem, started depriming just in case of bad primers and heard a crunch on one ????? I had deprimed and then tumbled in Lyman Tuff Nut and did not have a decap pin in the neck die, plugged flash holes..... I always check for that except that time

if you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine