Originally Posted by fourbore
Nice would be an understatement. Its a little different look than I am usd to and I guess that was to hold down the weight. I like it. And the rings are not soldered to some oddball scope. Just in case you needed to replace the scope its an option.

Thank you for posting, I am going to go back and study the images again. Very nice!

I'm having my friendly FFL-machine shop owner make me a second set of claws for this and am mounting a 3X Leupold for my hunting with it. The old Voightlander still works fine, but it's high, and I don't want to damage it somehow, just keep it for fun shoots.

The little gun is extremely agile, and the light Leupold will keep it that way. Besides, it gives more excuses to shoot the gun, working up regulating loads with the scope installed.

This was a big stretch for me to purchase, and Steve gave me a fantastic price on it. It cost me two of my best drillings, but these don't fall out of trees at a guy's feet every day.

And, it was my 70th BD present to myself. I WON'T be taking any money with me, just toys to pass along to a certain young hunter.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”