Got my Tract Tekoa 3-12x42 today and did the preliminary mounting on the CZ 527 using the CZ-provided Warne rings.

It is a big scope for the little CZ, but the overall look and feel are good. The extra 8oz over the VX-2 3-9 I originally planned to mount won't be noticed much if at all. The eyepiece is large, which makes fast and fancy bolt work a little tough, but I'm not planning to stop any charges with a Grendel. The complete package has a definite Euro-look to it

Pluses for the scope: Good power range; decent, constant eye relief; good, solid feel to the adjustments; smooth power ring with a small projection that helps when turning; excellent T-Plex reticle with bold posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock that come close to the center, which is a fine crosshair; locking side parallax knob. Too soon to comment on the image quality or adjustments.

Minuses: Not a lot of adjustment, 50moa; no covers included; the logo graphics are a bit much for my taste, but at least there are no gold stars, eagles, or lightning bolts.

Overall, I like it a lot. Glad I took the plunge.

What fresh Hell is this?