My thread on the Raptor bullets brought this to mind. There is a wide variety of bullets available for the 9.3. Barnes, Speer, Nosler, Norma, GECO, Lapua, Swift, Woodleigh and more have various offerings.

What is your go to Big Game bullet?

For me, it's been the Barnes 250 TSX. I've had success with Cape Buffalo, elk and a number of smaller game with flawless performance. My second choice has been the now impossible to find (and looks like discontinued in this caliber) RWS H-Mantel in an odd 258 grain weight. Used it on buffalo, leopard, zebra, sable, etc., and was very impressed. Accuracy with Reloader 15 was very good.

Those are the only two that come to mind that I've have experience in the field with. They work so well, I haven't had a reason to experiment, but part of the fun of handloading and hunting is experimentation.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo