"You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR's Rachel Martin said during an interview with Clinton, out to promote her litany of excuses...er...recently released book, What Happened.

“I think it’s a lot more complicated than that,” Clinton answered. “I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said.

But, said Clinton, even though women liked and respected her — an observation American women might disagree with generally — they were too afraid to stand up to the oppressive Patriarchial hand that often forces them to hide their allegiance to womankind.

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” she said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21174...=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Last edited by KFWA; 09/18/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings