Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Fish,
I hope you're right, but believe it when I see it...if they really controlled NK, they wouldn't need talks or advice from anybody. China are wolves in sheep's clothing, liars all of them...fugg em all.

Mr.T has no intention of negotiation or compromise...give up the nukes and STFU.

China does control NK. NK is China's only outlet to hit back at the USA except to start a shooting war. What is China going to do to use economically? Stop exporting cheap chit to the USA? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP IS USING AS LEVERAGE AGAINST CHINA!! And war is bad to both economies. China is using Rocketman to try and get the USA to back down from threats of even more economic sanctions against NK and China.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
One way or t'other North Korea will be sorted out for the first time in 70 years during Trumps first term.

Yes. Remember the ASEAN summit is in November. I'd not be surprised to see direct diplomacy between NK and the USA with China and Russia sitting in the corner sometime in October or very early November. Trump isn't a DC politician and isn't beholden to DC norms, like the norm where we don't have a diplomatic relationship with NK.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"