Originally Posted by Bwana_1
So, let me get this right,,
>China just figured out the US is pisssed. They've known since we started this sanction stuff in I think it was March when NK began to last out. China was never pissed before, USA would blow steam and eventually give NK what it wanted then NK would quietly go about making radioactive material and nukes again. We're ending that cycle. I can see you didn't read the CTH article.
>China will biitch slap Lil' Gerbil boy, because they never tried before. They've never done it because it was never in their best interest to do so- USA always caved in these situations in the past. Hello? Bueller?
>Kim will listen now because he just realized that China is mad, and he doesn't want his puppet master upset. Kim doesn't even think about passing gas without permission from Beijing. The goal is to look like a nutty regime. You've bought into it thanks to the MSM. So congrats??
>NK will gladly give up the Nukes, before his people are starved or inconvenienced with no heat or fuel. NK people already live without food and oil. Most of the country is still without electricity. No one said anything about "gladly" giving up nukes. You're dreaming of Brony world. See below.
>Life will be "rainbows and ponies" again, so Walmart can stay in business. If you want rainbows and ponies, that's up to you, Brony boy. The rest of the world, save China and Russia, want a denuclearized Korean peninsula. Wal-Mart will be in business for a long time, with or without China and cheap goods.

Come on man ! ....Trump made it clear today in his speech, fugg everyone...we will destroy NK, Rocketboy is on a suicide mission, changed protocol on military strikes. No one is going to destroy North Korea. Trump just let it be known if they do a really, really big stupid like hit Japan or USA we'll wipe them out. But if you want your war you should call someone other than Trump.

America 1st Mofo's

[Linked Image]

Do they even have war in Bronyville? Does anyone really know for sure?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"