Originally Posted by ihookem
With 100K I would put some in Emerging markets cause it went down 2% in two days. It should come back up in a week for a 2% kick off. Sprint Airlines is undervalued but it has no div. I bought some and regretted it so far. I think oil is going to do well in the next year or two. I have British Petroleum ( BP) and if you buy a bit high the Div. will help a lot 6.4% div. as of now. Royal Dutch Shell ( RDA-B) has about 6.5% div. also . I may also put some money in Energy Transfer Partners ( ETP) for a 10% div. It is oil pipelines. Oil will go up and the pipelines will be used to move it. It is very hard to find something undervalued right now.. Smallcaps are a bit undervalued but have already come up quite a bit in the last month. Vanguard madcap Value ( VOE) has lagged so it will most likely outperform the broad large cap index funds of a while anyway. VOE just may be my favorite ETF. I think the S&P 500 is a bit over priced due to the overweight of the TECH stocks and I think they will come down enough to hurt the whole fund. NO? If AT&T goes back down I will buy some more for the 5% div. , , maybe , but for now I think the market is high and I am saving to put $ 13K in our ROTH in only 3 months till the new year so I will most likely wait unless there is a deal that is a " OH HELLL YA" buy it deal but that is rare these days.

Dang, reading all that nearly gave me a headachegrin glad i have folks that take care of all that complicated stuff for me.

Trump Won!