Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
List another state with no income tax, no state sales tax AND an annual per person dividend...

I understand the ridiculous rules... I had over a dozen licenses and permits to run my boat in Kodiak and that was not enough...

Art,
There is obviously no other State with no income tax and no sales tax that provides a dividend. WY and TX probably come closest when the cost of living is factored into the equation. My point was that liberal policy has run rampant in AK and it could get much worse if that Marxist Walker gets his way. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Personally, I would like to see Walker recalled and replaced with a true conservative, which would go a long way to restoring AK to financial solvency and end a great many of the entitlements that have led to the mass migration of those seeking handouts - the fair-weather "Alaskans" mentioned by Pittu above.

While I despise Walker, there is no salvation in AK politicians wearing an R. Palin started a huge spending ramp-up, Parnell upped her, and Walker is expanding the budget further. None got the letter telling them the State spends too much.

Many places have far higher costs of living than AK, these days. Costco changed things by itself...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.