Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Some people just can't let it end and move on. My wife has a case that has a dedicated filing cabinet drawer. Good luck to you, I feel for everyone that goes through it.

458Lott: Thanks, I appreciate your comment. I know this is off topic and I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I eagerly await the day I'm free from her and all her lunacy. Not only has it been very expensive, but it's been difficult to maintain motivation and a calm demeanor during the process. In my case, it's a custody battle. My daughter and I are very close and I truly believe it's not in her best interest to constantly be around my soon to be ex and her screwball family. I try to spend as much time with my daughter as possible, camping, hunting, fishing and hiking. I believe it’s vitally important to expose her to the outdoors. This summer, she caught her first fish, which happened to be a 4+ lb. Largemouth bass! She loves it all and, of course, gets none of it when with her mother. Maybe I'll start another thread and post a photo of her with her first fish.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue