No experience with either cartridge you mention. That said I have a fair amount of experience with various remingtons in 350 remington which is very similar to your 358/300wsm. Yet to find a remington that will play nice with an OAL much more than 2.800. I know for a fact the 200 gr noslers teeter on the very edge of ogive entering the case mouth. The accubond is nearly identical to the old 35 caliber ballistic tips. Nosler actually labeled those for the 35 whelan because of the ogive and case mouth issue with other cartridges. The barnes will probable be ok but keep in mind the length is going to be closer to a 225 to 250 grain bullet. Bullets are going to take up powder space.

All that said I would suggest skipping these bullet options and go with the 180 grain TTSX. Assuming this is a deer load. I run the 180s in my 350 mags at just over 3000 fps. Accurate as can be and hell on deer. The 358/300wsm has about 5 more grains of capacity so you could run them even faster probable. I have had amazing results with TAC. I run 64 grains under the 180s. Which is listed as the max but again the 350 is slightly smaller case.

With any bullet you choose keep in mind you could just trim the cases slightly to drop the case mouth below the ogive. I have done this with my 358 winchesters to be able to use the 180 grain TTSX

Now other considerations you may or may not have thought of. . If you were running a hoosier I assume your dealing with a 308 action You will need a bolt face for the 300 wsm and getting those short fat wsm to feed from a action not originally designed for it may or may take some work.

If it were me I would rechamber to 358 winchester. No bolt issues no feeding issues. Just trim the cases slightly to be able to run the 180 grain TTSX. Despite it being a "woods" cartridge. With the 180s it is a 300 to 350 yard cartridge easy. Should be able to get into the 2800 to 2900 FPS range with TAC. TAC in general has been excellent in 35 caliber cartridges.