Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m having a hard time being righteously indignant over a private company following presidential flag etiquette. Seems there’s a lot to be pissed about in today’s day and age but I’m not sure this is it.. 👍

Home depot is not Any of these, "the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset, October 6, 2017. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same length of time at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations."

To many have fallen in defense of one of the greatest symbols of mankind, it's a shame it gets the lack of respect it gets.

Fly it right or don't fly it.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In any case Paul I hope that your upcoming weekend is enjoyable now that fall is here and you get some outdoor time in

Squirrel hunting with the granddaughters this weekend, it looks promising.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla